Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Jeni's trip to Ohio

This past weekend I went back to Ohio for a visit. It was really good to see my family and friends. On Saturday I went to a wedding of and old high school friend. It was beautiful and great to see some old friends.
Kevin and Missy Jenkins, the happy couple
The were good to each other
Me and Lauren
Me and my parents
Me, Missy, and Jen (Jen just got married a few weeks ago too)
This past weekend I also got to watch my cousin Anthony play baseball. His team won!! At the game my Grandma was so fascinated by my ipod, here she is listening to it.
My cousin Anthony pitching
Me and my cousins Anthony and Nick
On Sunday we had the family over for Father's Day. We played games, ate, and hung out by the pool. It was cold, but my cousins went swimming.


The Dads!! Uncle Anthony, my Dad, Grandpa, and Uncle Jack
Me and Grandpa playing corn hole
Jacki and Anthony taking a break from corn hole
Later that night lots of our friends and neighbors came over and we played some volleyball. It was lots of fun. In this picture you can see my Dad getting ready to hit the ball, he looks so funny.
We also celebrated my Uncle Jack's 50th Birthday!!




No comments: