Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

Well I officially started my summer pool management job. Saturday I worked all day for the pool opening and then Brian and I drove down to the lake that night. We stayed at Nana and Papa's house. The weather wasn't too good Sunday, every time we tried to do something on the water it would rain. But we still had fun, we ended up just hanging out inside. Monday was beautiful, we got to go on a long boat ride and float around on our new raft. It was a nice little break away, but now it is back to work. Brian and I are keeping busy, with me now working full time and we are in the process of putting a patio in our backyard.

Nana and Papa's Lake House

Brian and I went to the outlet mall at the lake and then putt-putting
Sunday night since it the weather wasn't too good.
Brian lining up his swing, he did beat me...
but we both got a hole in one!!
Here's me, check out my PINK golf ball!!
Brian and I on the dock
Gary fishing Me and Brian on the boat
Marissa and her friend Mel floating on our new raft,
doesn't it look like fun
Timmy and his friend A.J. tubing
Kevin in his little bass boat



1 comment:

acmahl said...

Oh my goodness!! That lake house is fricken AMAZING!! You are so lucky! And I love your new raft! How fun!! I cant wait for us to come and visit you...hopefully this summer!